Ten Reasons to Become A Coach?
Ever wonder why or how to become a coach?
Try these reasons on!
Do these fit you; your dreams, your aspirations?
1. Fulfill your purpose by truly make a difference in supporting others. Are you are someone who has a passion to impact the world in a positive way? You can become the light to make others journey clearer, with purpose and with fewer stumbles blocks.
2. Help build teams that excel in pursuit of their mission and goals. Real teamwork is actually quite rare. What is common is to find groups of people reporting to same managers, sitting in same offices, but not performing like a true team. Willing to share, support and give their all for the greater good.
3. Add real meaning and purpose to the time you spend with everyone, not just your clients. With coach training integrated into your life, your listening will be deeper, your connection to others stronger and relationships, both professional and personal, can rise to a higher and more meaningful level.
4. Launch your career forward. Whatever your role now, the increased ability to create results can further your career. Results are often achieved with the support and effort of others. Coaching can assist you building an environment where you can flourish and help others flourish.
5. Personal development, YOU will perform on a higher level. With a clearer understanding of your vision and purpose comes a life that is exciting and challenging. With a commitment of integrity to both yourself and your clients – you will be living a life admired by others.
6. Have a life and business by your design. You coach when you want and who you want. You are the creative designer and developer of what will uniquely you.
7. Fill that craving for Life Long learning. Being a Life Coach is a leaning path, a path with a generous coaching community that loves to give and give and give. You will be part of this community.
8. Coaches live abundant lives. Lives of friends, grateful clients, community, knowledge, understanding, money, contentment, love
9. Expand your world. Meet and work with wonderful people from around the globe.
10. Change the world one person at a time. Helping one person have a better relationships is not just helping that person, but all the people connected to that person. You are not just a coach but a world changer.